Lanzo CARES is a program of expanded outreach that exceeds traditional public involvement. We communicate with the wider community through text messaging, digital and social media, and strategic alliances with municipalities and thought leaders. This allows for more efficient communications making it possible to reach wider audiences and build trust. Also, we are neighborhood partners and work with organizations to support activities which benefit residents and communities. Our goal is to continue building and restoring sustainable, eco-friendly infrastructure to support the needs of our communities. We want to accomplish this with as little impact on the environment as possible.
WHAT WE DO
Lanzo Trenchless Technologies provides a faster, cost-effective, less invasive alternative to replacing failing underground infrastructure.
Vacuum Sewage & Stormwater
Lanzo Construction’s construction excellence awarded them 2013 Project of the Year from the AWPA for the installation of a new AirVac Vacuum sewage collection system, an onsite stormwater collection system and custom curb work to
Treated Effluent Pipeline Project
Virginia Key, FL
An extraordinary project where the construction of a critical ocean outfall project was designed to meet the most stringent environmental concerns in an area of endangered sea grass and turtle nestings.
- Lanzo’s Mark Garrett Participates in MDWASD Ground Breaking Ceremony
- Lanzo Construction Company
- Lanzo Trenchless Technologies Applies Combination of Trenchless Methods in Michigan Interceptor Project
- Miami Beach uses NSF 61 Trenchless Technology to Rehabilitate Cracked Water Main Under Canal
- Fred Tingberg Presents Paper at the North American Society of Trenchless Technologies’ 2014 No Dig Conference
125 S.E. 5th Court
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33441-4749
Phone: (954) 979-0802
Fax: (954) 979-9897
28135 Groesbeck Hwy
Roseville MI 48066
Phone: (586) 775-5819
Fax: (586) 775-8924